Monday, October 29, 2012

About me

Like many people I enjoy playing Magic: the Gathering. I spend a lot of my free time playing the game and have decided to start this blog to share my experiences with the game, some of my deck ideas and get some feedback from other players. Currently I mostly play EDH, after focusing on standard for a while I heard of the format and decided to give it a try as my local card shop was hosting an EDH league. I constructed my first EDH deck using Ezuri, Renegade Leader and competed in the tribal division of the league. The more games I played the more I got hooked on the format. It's a fun format that's more social than other formats and the sheer amount of possibilities leads to some amazingly fun games.
Since that league I have worked through several other decks, often moving on to other ideas before completing the previous deck. When Magic 2013 was released I saw the legendaries and was struck with the desire to build a deck around each. The first I set to work on was Krenko, Mob Boss and it has been one of the most fun decks I've worked on so far. I plan on writing my Krenko deck as the first deck I post here to share my strategies, get feedback and hopefully even inspire other players on there next EDH deck. Or if they've yet to take the plunge into the fun that is EDH inspire them to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment